We have seen the traits of September born people and now we are here to see the traits of our October born employees:
- They are very charming and believe in peace and harmony.
- They are honest people, emotionally calm and intelligent.
- They can be comfortable and connect almost instantly with anyone around.
- They almost never loose their temper.
- Due to their nature and attitude they have more friends then enemies.
- They possess creative mind. This makes them very successful in the field of art and design.
- They are biggest daydreamer. They need to learn not to prolong decision-making.
- They love challenges and do really well with their instinct. They do well in real estate, stock market, food , interior design, art etc.
- They are very optimistic and business orientated.
- They are great advisers and problem solvers.
From the journey of analyzing the August born employee we are proceeding to the #September born employee around us. They are interesting people to know with their positive and negative traits.
The positive aspects of September born #employee are:
- September born are finicky, perfection-demanding, individuals.
- They are critical of themselves and the world around them but because of their keen-eye-for-details, they make great communicators, writers and speakers.
- They are great with logic and have a strong intuition.
- September Born = perfectionists.
Therefore, they make great doctors, teachers, designers and so on.
- They have sensitive souls within, that is really working towards the interest of the others. Great in social work or philanthropic in nature.
- They just want to ensure everyone is happy but find it difficult to communicate this idea.
Negatives of September born people:
- They have a very rude, sarcastic side to their personality, which can be their downfall.
- Their constant nagging for things to be perfect and over detailing can result in working alone.
- September born have moods swinging to a polar extreme.
- September Born are often misunderstood souls.
- September born are accident-prone and they should take great care of avoiding any violent accidents or it could lead to fatal wounds best not to be in the heavy machinery department.